Sunday 20 November 2011

Target Audience (Graphs)

The first question I asked to my target audience was 'who is your favourite artist?' Two Door Cinema Club were the most popular answer with seven people naming them as their favourite. The results show a wide range of genres and artists from rap music to female pop stars. Surprisingly Foals only recieved one vote despite having a similar sound to that of Two Door Cinema Club. I put this down to Foals being less mainstream than Two Door Cinema Club and that not everyone that I asked were currently indie fans.

As a result of my research into people's favourite artists I asked the same subjects which musical genre they would class as their favourite. The indie genre came out as the overall winner, however rap and dance music were also liked by the group. I will use the information gained from this market research in order to help me to decide on the best genre of music to choose to make a music video for.









JT

No comments:

Post a Comment